Friday 20 November 2015

Stress

Today on my you app, was all about being positive. That was a hard one, we are all tuned to fall down and just rant about how crap this is and that is. Why do we do this? I'm stressed, but I'm working through it, its like a knife in your stomach turning and turning, its not nice. It really is crap. I'm been stressed in the past of course, but not on this level, not on this planet! I've tried mindfulness, the one where you concentrate on your big toe, what's nice about your big toe to make you relaxed?! I've done yoga, eaten only healthy food like ginger and juice and avoided stressful foods. Hello cheese, bye cheese :) I'm now popping rescue remedy pills, I'm on like 5 a day and they are not doing anything, mind over matter whatever! I've tried deep breathing, this will be good practice for later on in life! and herbal tea, no no no, its not working. I think what I really need is a hug, as many hugs as I can get. I have a hat that says 'free hugs' I think I will wear that for now... I had a dream the other night that when I looked in the mirror I was a witch, how much more stressful can that get! and then I dreamt I was in New York lost. Maybe I am a little lost at the moment and I just need somebody to bring me home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment