Thursday 20 May 2010

All the Jazz- Part 2

Friends.


I'm dancing to the delights of friendship at the mo
and love peace and room service!

When I lay under that rain cloud yesterday in the park
I felt sudden peace

I'm not sure if it was the wine or the lemon flavoured crisps
or the fact there was a lady watching me from behind, wanting my head

An assassin on the loose.

I've just been through a massive mess and
now its the calm after the storm

Its good to talk, even shout at the sky
thou watch out for the bird shit

My friend said you can count your true friends on one hand, it made me think how many other friends we have and are they real or just there for our ride, to make us feel good or make us look good, to make us laugh? What do we have all these other friends for, if we can count only the true ones on one hand?

The Carousel of a friend

Lights go on at night and I see my friend's
face reflect going around and around
on my own carousel
There is a horse with pink ribbons
and one with the biggest ears
One has his tongue out
playing fool with the crowd
One seems shy
and one that looks like it could do with a drink
One looks likes it's about to cry
and would happily share its tears for a bit of joy
Different characters, different personalities
always looking and helping you out
in times of need
telling you to get a grip stopping the tide from coming in
but also to ride the waves
Life is too short to be cruel
Life is too short to be blue
But my life will never be short
when I know I have a friend like you.

LR(C) 2007


So think about all the friends you have on fb, do you make an effort and message all of them, cos if you don't, why are they on there??

Some of you have like 500 plus mates, can I ask why? Is this a status thing?

I'm sitting here looking at my fish, they are really good friends :)

Then I think I ate raw fish for the first time yesterday and it felt good -bad answer!

I know who my mates are- do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment