Sunday 2 May 2010

Supermarket

Over this weekend, I have decided that I love supermarkets. Being on my own in Asda with no one telling me to hurry up was absolute bliss.

The best bit of a supermarket is right at the end, you know when you are queueing up to buy your groceries. Well there I was standing and waiting fot the women in front of me to get a bloody move on and I noticed along each aisle was lonesome food that had been abandoned, yep products that people had put in their trolley and then only at the end had decided that no, they won't be wanting that jar of thick peanut butter or that Danielle Steel 'By my side book'(Why would you wanna read that trash?) eggs, DVDs, packets of biscuits some little kid had slipped in without mum knowing! It was fascinating, every aisle had something left. They even had a guy come round to collect all the unwanted products. I bet he goes back to a little room and sits there surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of unwanted items and eats.

There will be a photo exbit soon, called Unwanted I bet.

Seeds, I couldn't buy my seeds for my smoothie. Apparently its now a off the shelf product, another unwanted item for the pile. Something wrong with the seeds the lady kept telling me, like I didn't hear in the first place!
Personally I don't think their is anything wrong with the seeds, seeds are seeds!

I picked up a queen of hearts t-shirt for 6 pounds, and then I put it back.

1 comment: