Monday 10 May 2010

Nice cup of tea

Don't you love a good cup of tea?

Well I do!

Recently I have been finding interesting tea cafes/houses/shops whatever you wanna call them with my good friend Mary Poppins (she is the real Mary Poppins, may I also add, you only have to look in her bag)

So far this month and the end of last month, I have been to 'Pekoe' in Barnes, 'Maids of Honour' in Kew and all the way to Leatherhead to 'Annie's' tea rooms'

I'm even found a secret tea house where you don't know until the day before where you will be going, I like this very much.

Tea leaves are my fave, you get a much better taste and they always come in huge pots. I'm liking Lapsang at the mo, the smoky tea. And I like my tea in tea cups not mugs, but with saucers and milk in a jug, the proper English way.

I can't get enough of the sight of all the wonderful cakes they have on display delicately laid out balancing on tiny plates and the aroma of the scones with the berry compote and fresh cream...


mmmm makes me wanna scream!!


www.orangepekoeteas.com

www.theoriginalmaidsofhonour.co.uk

www.hiddentearoom.com --- shhhhh don't go telling everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment